All new and old candidates must register and apply before last date to apply. Before applying candidate must have following document/particulars handy:
- A valid mobile number. Please keep it active, at least until the admission process is complete, as all communication will be sent through SMS and on this website only.
- Mobile number must belong to the candidate himself/herself or someone in the family. DO NOT fill in friend's or someone other's Mobile number.
- An E-Mail ID (optional) belonging to the candidate or someone in the family.
- Recent passport size photograph scanned in 140 x 180 pixel resolution and less than 100 KB in size.
- UID Aadhar number or Enrollment number.
- SC/ST candidates who want to apply for scholarship must have a valid Aadhar linked Bank Account with core banking facility. Please keep handy Bank Account number, Branch Name and Branch IFSC Code.
- Detailed Marks Card of previous passed examination
- University Registration Number of candidates who are already registered with the University
- Candidates willing to apply for Reservation must have a valid supporting document. These documents must be brought along at the time of counselling.
- After completing the application take print out of the application and verify its contents immediately. Make corrections, if required.
- DO NOT submit this printout in the college.
- At the time of counselling only those candidates will bring the printout with all original documents and their photo copies whose name appears in the Cut-Off list or to whom SMS for counselling is sent.
- You can apply for multiple classes using the same Login ID.
In the Admission Class module click on Add Class and fill in the details, then select Subject Preference. All other modules need NOT to be filled again.
- It is advised to regularly visit this site for latest updates and news regarding admission process.
For registration in 1st year of all courses